Monday, December 18, 2006

My Christmas Wish




To wish you love that will shine serenely through all the days of your life


To wish you boundless Christmas love that we share with one another


To wish you peace in this Christmas season


To wish that your heart be filled with joy and gladness


To wish that you remember those that are lonely


To wish that you may see all the beauty in the world


To wish not for material gifts, but lasting gifts such as Time


To wish that you will remember why we celebrate this season


To wish that you will remember our service men when you pray

To wish that all the paths you may walk be lit with God's unconditional love

Merry Christmas to all of you from Peru Then and Now

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hello,

My name is SHelley Hewitt. I read in an earlier entry of yours a story on Daniel Bearss. I'm a descendant of his and would love to know more about the story. My email address is squiggly32774@yahoo.com. I'm doing my family tree and would love to add the story if you don't mind. THank you so much!