Saturday, May 13, 2006

To All You Mothers--HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Until you reach the age of having children of your own, you tend to take so many things for granted. Your mom is always there wiping your nose, brushing away a tear, putting band-aids on your knees, encouraging, nurturing, cheering you on, and most of all-always loving you.

No matter how old you are-you always look up to your mom and say to yourself-I wish I could be just like her. I don't know how she did it, but my mom survived raising me. When I was small I threw temper tantrums, locked her out of the car in the pouring rain, and ran-ran-ran from her so I didn't have to come into the house. I indulged in being a real brat.

Moms have a phenomenal amount of patience--with that, we grow up and choose our own path in life and perhaps become a mom--Now I understand what it takes to be a mom.

My mom is a thousand beautiful memories, each one making a mark on my heart. I love you for being you!

No comments: